//

Forum Structure Adjustment

Rules & regulation from forum moderator

Moderator: Founders

Forum Structure Adjustment

Postby admin » Fri, 24 Oct 2008 3:06 am

Hi Guys,

I've seen very healthy movements in the forum. Thank you so much for participating.

There are a few things which concerns me much. The utmost one is user privacy. This forum is likely to expand and there are information which I think should be a classified being put publicly in the forum. Of course, where else you can put it?

Now, we have one new category which is called 'Members Only'. The access is restricted to members only. It won't be viewable to guests. The contents are not searchable through Google, Yahoo or any other search engines. Currently, I have moved "Photos" to this category, which was originally in "My Odyssey" category. As for Topics, I've moved "Honda Malaysia Survey ", originally in "General Chat", to "Miscellaneous" of this category. You need to login to view or post. Everything else is the same.

At the same time, "Project" forum is added to "My Odyssey" category. Hopefully members can host virtual projects like translating the navigation system or some other good ideas.

One more thing is product or service recommendation. We don't want to be polluted by advertisings here. However, sometimes you might just want to recommend or share good things specifically. An option you can have is:
a- Login to the forum
b- Write a reference (post a new topic) in: Members Only -> References
c- Use the topic link as a reference. For example, you might say: Hey guys, yesterday I went to this restaurant. The food there was great, except the vegies.
A simpler way can be like this:
I saw 1 Odyssey with Dark Purple Colour as you mentioned yesterday. For more info click: http://www.myodyssey.com.my/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=43#p356

Enjoy your Honda Odyssey...
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Forum Rules & Regulation